These high-quality opaque watercolors are made with mica, a natural mineral that gives them a lustrous, metallic sheen. They are great for adding highlights and special effects to watercolor or mixed media projects, as well as for calligraphy.
- 12 pearl color watercolor pans, each approximately 0.9 inches (2.5 cm) in diameter: 1200-70 Blue Pearl, 1200-80 Blue Silver, 1200-110 Bronze, 1200-20 Fine Gold, 1200-50 Fine Lilac, 1200-90 Green Pearl, 1200-40 Red, 1200-60 Red Violet, 1200-60 Red-Brown, 1200-30 Shining Pink, 1200-10 Silver Pearl. Note: The colors included may vary from those listed.
- The watercolors are water-soluble and can be used with brushes and water brushes. They can also be used with pointed and broad-edged dip pens by applying them to the nib with a wet brush.
- Colors are opaque and show up well on light and dark papers.
- The paint is lightfast and mixable with other watercolors.
- Handmade in Germany by the original Finetec manufacturer Finetec GmbH.