These high-quality opaque watercolors are made with mica, a natural mineral that gives them a lustrous, metallic sheen. They are great for adding highlights and special effects to watercolor or mixed media projects, as well as for calligraphy.
- 6 metallic color watercolor pans, each approximately 1.2 inches (3 cm) in diameter: 630 Arabic Gold, 640 Gold Pearl, 620 Inca Gold, 650 Moon Gold, 660 Sterling Silver, and 610 Tibet Gold.
- The watercolors are water-soluble and can be used with brushes and water brushes. They can also be used with pointed and broad-edged dip pens by applying them to the nib with a wet brush.
- Colors are opaque and show up well on light and dark papers.
- The paint is lightfast and mixable with other watercolors.
- Each watercolor pan can be removed and replaced. Replacement pans are listed under Recommended Refills/Parts.
- Handmade in Germany by the original Finetec manufacturer Finetec GmbH.